Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Already!

Wow, is this year ever flying by!!!  I'm just trying not to get left behind.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Before I forget, I want to say "Happy Canada Day" to my dear blog friends in Canada!  
   
  For most of this Fourth of July week, I'm planning to share photos we've taken over the years in the summertime.  A lot of them have the American flag in them, and some are just images featuring red, white and blue.  I love those colors together -- have you ever noticed how many countries have flags with red, white and blue? 
       
      
 Southport, North Carolina

  

   
Southport, North Carolina   
      
Most of these pictures have been in previous posts all the way back to 2011, the year I started this blog.  There will be a few pics that you haven't seen, though.  
      
        
Mr. Forest Manor took this one (above) at a "Cars & Coffee" group he meets with on Saturdays throughout the spring and summer.  They love to see him there with his camera.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
   
Charleston, South Carolina   
         
   
Family Reunion in 2013   
   
   
Abingdon, Virginia   
   
   
Black Mountain, North Carolina  
      
      
That's all for today!  More tomorrow (I hope).  Thanks so much for visiting House at Forest Manor, and I hope you have a great week. 


 

1 comment:

  1. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThe flags flying are great, but I think the common denominator is the porches. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer