Thursday, July 2, 2020

I Love Red, White and Blue

More pics today, as promised.
   
 Oak Island, North Carolina
Coast Guard Station  
 
    
   
July 4th Tablescape, 2014      
     
         
Ferry Ride from Southport to Fort Fisher, North Carolina  
   
     
Charleston, S.C. - Red, White and Blue flowers   
     
   
   Philadelphia, P.A.     
   
        
Walt Disney World 2007  
   
In normal years, I would say "Celebrate the red, white and blue."  This year I would add that you please RESPECT the red, white and blue.  Thank you for your visit and have a good day!  
   

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you Denise, celebrate and respect the red white and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, too. Happy 4th of July to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrate and Respect sounds great to me! At least, we can wave the red, white, and blue even if other means of celebration are off limits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, Denise. Of course, we have no problem respecting red, white and blue over here! And, of course, it's a special day for you tomorrow, which I'm sure will be marked within necessary limitations; crack a bottle and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer