Sunday, December 24, 2023

"And To All a Good Night"


   

   Happy Christmas Eve everyone!  Are your holiday preparations complete?  Mine are not.  😉 I'll be working on them today, and then tonight, we'll attend a Christmas Eve candlelight service at my sister's church.  We're supposed to gather with my family on Christmas day, and then get with Hal's family Tuesday, December 26th.  Our son has Covid, but he seems to be getting better.  He went to an all-day Lord of the Rings movie marathon party last Saturday, and he and two of the other guests came home with Covid.  Now, my sister's son-in-law is sick, but they're hoping it's just a 24-hour bug.  Apparently, a lot of people are sick right now.  
         
    
I want to wish all of you the Merriest of Christmases and many blessings in the coming year.  I cannot express how much I appreciate your loyal readership; this blog has been a special endeavor for me over the last 13 years.  I hope to have more of a presence here next year -- this year has been odd, with us still adjusting to Hal's retirement.  I thank you sincerely for all your visits and your kind, encouraging comments in 2023. 
   
   
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!"



2 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets well soon!
    Have a wonderful day just resting!
    hug
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Denise. My husband also retired in 2022 and it's been a bit of an adjustment. He's renovating the house so there's lots for him to do, but it's different having him at home all the time.
    I hope everyone is feeling better now - I read of so many people who are ill just now.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer