Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Super Moon

The moon was so beautiful last night; was it visible at your house?  It seems like lately every time there's supposed to be something interesting to see in the night sky, it's too cloudy here to see anything.  Not so last night.  My husband said the super moon was actually supposed to be visible in the sky at 6:00 a.m. Monday morning.  As much as we would have liked to view it then, we were too tired to roll out at that hour.  ;)  We had a busy weekend.

Last night, we decided to go downtown for dinner, and the moon was just gorgeous on the drive there.  Mr. Forest Manor parallel-parked on the street (something I still can't do) and then he took some pictures with his iPhone.  I thought they turned out pretty good!



Of course, the moon looks small in these pictures, but I like the effect nevertheless.  I also like seeing the buildings and streets lit up at night.


Later yesterday evening at home, Hal took some pictures from our driveway.  I like the way the moon looks peeping out from the branches.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Denise

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it has been beautiful the last two nights. Tonight it is raining so no Super Moon viewing. I took photos with my iPhone as well, but I don't think that they are as nice as your husband's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise. Great photos. The moon was absolutely beautiful from our windows but I have only taken a very few good pics of the moon. For some reason my camera doesn't always do a good job and this moon was one of those times..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to see it, Denise - the boy done good! Alas, it was a particularly murky night in our neck of the woods - but I gather we get another chance to see something in early December. Don't quote me on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo Denise. My husband went out to take photos too. Sometimes it is difficult to capture. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer