Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas 2020

Merry Christmas Dear Ones!  I'm just barely squeezing in under the wire this year.  I was so busy all day yesterday and today -- no time to write even a short post.  
   

   

I want to say thank you to all of you who have read my blog this year.  I appreciate it so much; your interest makes the writing worthwhile.  Thank you also for all the encouraging comments you've left here; I am just finishing my 10th year of blogging -- so hard for me to believe.
   

I wish you many blessings in the coming year; I know we're all hoping for a better one than we've experienced this year.
   

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tree. Well, I've not been very good at blogging this year. I stopped in March. As I explained on the re-entry post, I didn't realize that I had any impact on anyone, but I guess I did. Ten years is a long time to keep up a blog, isn't it? But I think we have followed each other for a long time. I just wondered off for a while; now I back. Happy New Year, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is beautiful...your home so cozy. A blessed week leading up to New Year's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a newer follower and have so enjoyed your blog. You are blessed with a gift for decorating and your home looks so inviting and beautiful. Hope you have had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to the wonderful thoughts and ideas you will be sharing with us in 2021. Linda at the Blue Rdge Mtns. Virginia

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer