Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

"For unto us a child is born; unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father,  the Prince of Peace."






This little church is about a mile from our house, and every December, the church members participate in this live Nativity.  Just out of curiosity, I looked online, and there are several churches in our surrounding area that still do a live Nativity at Christmas.  It does my heart (and soul) good to see this, and I appreciate the people who stand outside in cold temperatures to enact this Christmas story for all to see.








Can you see the white dot in the sky in these last two pictures?  That is Venus, which was rising as my husband was taking pictures.  It's such a bright planet and so beautiful at this time of year. 

I'm late getting my Christmas post done, but we've been on the go for two days.  Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  We had a wonderful Christmas with our families, and I sincerely hope that you did too.  Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. There are no churches here that do a live Nativity. It must be very special and theatrical. Looking forward to hearing more about your holidays.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer