Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Note Card Party

December is such a wonderful month filled with lovely images, and it's time for Vee's monthly Note Card Party.  If you'd like to participate, here's a link to Vee's blog, A Haven For Vee, and the December Note Card Party.  We're not limited to a particular theme for the party, but since this is a holiday month,  I couldn't resist doing Christmas note cards.

"Festival of Lights"


This picture was taken at the Tanglewood Park Festival of Lights in 2010.  It was foggy on the night this picture was taken, and the reflection from the lights looks like red smoke in the trees.  The park, not far from where we live, has been doing this light show every Christmas for about the last 20 years.

"Checking The List"

This is the Michael Kor's store on Fifth Avenue as it appeared when we were in New York in 2005 the week before Christmas.  If you're a regular reader of my blog, you might have guessed what attracted me to this window -- it was the Scottish Terrier in each corner.  This picture is so different from my usual Christmas images, I just thought it would be fun to include it.  :)


"Stockings Hung by the Chimney With Care"

 The family room at my in-laws' house last Christmas.  I just love these stockings -- they're so colorful!


"The Holy Season"

Christmas at my Mom and Dad's house last year.  I hope you enjoyed the pictures and thank you, Vee, for hosting the party!  Wishing you all a good week and a wonderful Christmas season.

Denise

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas images reflecting the joy and celebration of the season. Merry Christmas, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your note cards are lovely but my, the first photo is fabulous. The scotty dogs in the window are cute, I would have captured them too.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Denise! They are all very fun and festive:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these photos. Each one has such a neat perspective from the store window to the stockings hung with care. Thank you for participating in such a busy month! Merry on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos for Vee's party. Love the photo of the open Bible...
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I commented already especially about the open Bible in your last note card. Love it.
    A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! Really love the last two. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Denise,
    All your note cards are beautiful. I'd be happy to receive any of them. That first one, of the Festival of Lights is spectacular. I remember the bible picture from your parent's house... so lovely and spiritual. Merry Christmas blessings to you, sweet friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise, I loved this post and your selections for Vee's party. Loved that you shared memories from years past -- each one different and each one with memories for you. Very special. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful Christmas images, Denise! I love the lights in the first one. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice set of notecards, Denise. And thanks of your kind comments about my mom. it is a bit tough this year.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer