Thursday, August 11, 2022

A New Blog Look

Hi All,  It's Friday's Eve again already!  😀  I just want to give a shoutout to Linda Primmer of Life and Linda blog for once again updating the look of House at Forest Manor.  I had grown tired of my previous look and contacted her for help.  The first time I had Linda re-design my blog, I wasn't completely certain of the look I wanted, and I probably drove her crazy by changing my mind multiple times.  However, this time I knew what I wanted, and I'm so happy with the results!!  I found the laurel wreath and bee graphic online and showed her an example of the gold print I liked, and she totally delivered.  I wanted a simpler, more classic look, and that's what I got.  She also helped me get set up to receive my blog comments via e-mail again.  
   
Linda is always so pleasant and helpful to work with, and I'm so appreciative.  I also appreciate her tutorial posts showing us how to do some of these things ourselves. I know she has done blog designs for many of you, so you're familiar with her work.   
   
Thank you again, Linda!!!  
   

   
      

4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise...a new look for our blogs is a good refresh! Hope you are excited for the fall season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise for the lovely shout out. I love your new look. It was my pleasure to give your blog a makeover. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer