Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A Pastel Spring Tablescape

Happy Wednesday dear Friends!  My husband brought me a bouquet of tulips on Sunday, and I thought they deserved a tablescape in their honor.  😊  I haven't done a tablescape just for spring (other than Easter and St. Patrick's Day) in years, so this was fun to do.  
  
  
  I just love these bicolor tulips; my mom had some just like them at her house last week.  They're perfect for spring, aren't they?
  
  
Hal was so thoughtful to surprise me with these, and he does this quite often.  I love him dearly!
         
     
I chose my Butterfly Meadow dishes for this table.  I haven't used these in a long time, and I was anxious to bring them out for spring.  
     
  
I purchased every one of these pieces randomly at Home Goods the first year I started blogging.  I can't believe this is my eighth year of blogging.    
     
  
I had never owned any Lenox dishes before, and I've really enjoyed these.  
         
     
My mom gave me these napkin rings for my birthday that same year.  We also found those at Home Goods.      
      
      
For napkins, I'm using this set that I bought at Pier One a few years ago; I love, love these pastel gingham checks.  I think the colors go nicely with the colors in the china pattern.   
         
         
I tried to match each bread plate with a coordinating napkin.    
       
    
               
      
This was also a chance for me to use my La Rochere Bee glasses; I purchased these from Amazon about a year ago, and this is my first time to use them in a tablescape.  I love how this glass is just so clear.    
    
      
I also bought this Napoleon Bee flatware last year with some of my Christmas money.  I've had my eye on these and the bee glasses for some time now.   
        
      
These dishes are girly-looking to me and I've just been thinking it would be fun to host a ladies' luncheon with this table setting.  Hmmm -- I'll have to give that some more thought.  Here are the last of the pictures.  
  
          
I used honeycomb, beeswax taper candles, which I've had for a long time.  
    
  
This is the pretty plant stand that came from my husband's great-aunt Dorothy's house; I already had the blue and white planter.  It's a privilege to receive these things for our home; we will certainly treasure them.  
  
  
  This little strawberry dish is not part of the Butterfly Meadow pattern.
    
    
  
  
  
  
            
      
      
I'm linking this post to "Tablescape Thursday," hosted by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.  Thanks so much for your visit; your visits and comments really do make my day!  


On The Table:
Dinner Plates -- Lenox "Classic White" from Home Goods
Salad Plates and Bread Plates -- Lenox "Butterfly Meadow" from Home Goods 
Salt and Pepper Shakers, Vegetable Bowl and Napkin Rings -- Lenox "Butterfly Meadow" from Home Goods
Stemware -- La Rochere Bee, Amazon last year
Flatware -- Wallace "Napoleon Bee" on sale from Horchow last year
White Pitcher (centerpiece) -- Home Goods
Tulips -- Sam's Club
Napkins -- Pier One
Table Runner -- Gift
Placemats -- Home Goods
Candlesticks -- Gift years ago 
Strawberry Dish -- "Olfaire" made in Portugal, from Tuesday Morning years ago
 
Have a great week!
  
Blessings,    
  
    
  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Denise...such a charming table! I love everything about your spring collections. Yes, yes, yes, do call some friends for a celebration of spring luncheon. What fun you would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, your table is lovely. Spring is such a great time of year. A spring luncheon is perfect for friend or family. I am doing well. I hope you are as well. Lenox is a beautiful patten. The tulips are gorgeous. Your husband is a keeper..I visited your Sunday post and saw the cute sheep. We have always thought about getting some sheep or goats. Have a wonderful weekend Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denise, what a charming table setting you've created, just perfect for spring. The butterfly dishes are so pretty. It would be a joy to sit and chat around your table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Denise...I knew it! You have the most elegant tablescapes of all time! I simply love this! It is so worthy of a southern manor! I so wish we lived closer as I just would have to invite myself over to your lovely home!!! Stunning for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I love your table runner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your table decor. I really like your dining room table and especially the chairs. I would love to have some like this with the rattan backs.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer