Friday, January 12, 2018

A New Look

Hi All!  I made a spur-of-the-moment decision after Christmas to have my blog updated.  I had communicated with Linda Primmer a few years ago about having her do some work on the blog, but I just never got around to making a decision. 
 
Last year was not one of our better years here.  My dad was very sick, and I was so worried and sad for him and my mom.  Mr. Forest Manor's job was very stressful last year, and our basement flooded badly back in May.  We still haven't gotten things repaired from that incident.  
 
I decided that I needed a small change for 2018.  It seems like so many of my blog friends have walked away from blogging, and it feels sort of lonely out there.  I haven't blogged on a regular basis myself lately, and I'm very grateful to those of you who still read and leave encouraging comments for me.  So, all of that to say that my blog got a facelift.  :)  I want to thank Linda Primmer, who blogs at Life and Linda for re-vamping my seven-year-old blog this week.  She does great work and she's so accommodating.  I know a lot of you have used Linda's blog design service, and I've never heard a single negative thing about her.  She was so patient with me because I kept having her change things.
 
Linda offers package deals at different prices, in addition to an à la carte "menu" that allows you to select changes individually.  You can totally change your blog layout (new template, colors, etc.) or just make a few changes if you prefer.  You can look at Linda's services and prices here.
 
Thank you again, Linda, and thanks to all of you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Your banner looks beautiful and highlights your darling furry friend. Linda is so talented and has created a great look for your blog!

    Blessings, Sherry @ Edie Marie's Attic blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a beautiful job on your blog Denise! It sounds like you had a very rough year last year so having a little pick-me-up for your blog seems like a great way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denise for the very sweet testimonial. It was my pleasure to give your blog an update. Making a few changes is expected. I always want my clients to have a blog that reflects their personality. It is your Blog and you should be very happy with the way it looks. I loved including your sweet Scottie dog, Duncan in the design. I hope this new year brings you happiness and no more heartache. Enjoy and happy blogging! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. May 2018 be a whole lot kinder! Linda did a beautiful job here. It looks inviting and simply scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look Denise! Not that the old one wasn't great... Anyway, a happy new year - may 2018 bring nothing but good things for you all x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise your new blog look is lovely! Linda did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, it really looks great. Is that really a pic of your home? I don't recall seeing an outside picture. Linda is a dear lady and does a beautiful job with all the blogs that I see. I probably will do mine some day. The profile pic of you and Duncan is so cute. Happy Weekend and Kai sends licks to Duncan..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise, I love your new look on your blog. It looks fabulous. Linda, did a great job and you had work to do, also. Time passes so quickly. I am sorry you have had a rather hard year. Here's hoping for a new start for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's hoping 2018 is a lot kinder. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found out your blog from Linda's blog.. I love the banner .. it is beautiful..

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your banner looks great! Boy, do I need to make changes for 2018. I think my entire blog needs revamping, but I'm not up to doing it. Thanks for the tip on Linda, I'll look into her. Sorry to hear that last year wasn't the best for you. I know how rough it is when a family member becomes ill, or has other issues associated with aging. Life doesn't get any easier, does it? I am still an avid blogger, and an avid blog reader, so I very much appreciate all of the bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer