Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oldcastle Surfaces Featured My Granite Countertops

Back  in the first week of December, I was contacted by Laurel Clarke of Oldcastle Surfaces, a granite countertop company in the southeastern U.S.  Laurel had seen my "before and after" kitchen post and wanted to know if she could feature pictures of our countertops in Oldcastle's new granite colors chart.



Laurel sent me a list of questions to answer regarding my countertops, and she allowed me to do a short write-up for their website.

Yesterday, Laurel e-mailed to let me know that my pictures and write-up have been published.  I have to admit it was exciting to see pictures of our kitchen on the Home Design website of Oldcastle, and it was great to see other bloggers there that I recognize.  This was fun, and I was honored to be one of the blogs included.  Our sweet friend, Shelia, at Note Songs has the same color and pattern of granite that I do, and her kitchen was featured back before Christmas.  Congratulations, Shelia!

I appreciate being featured at Oldcastle, and I hope you have a minute to stop by and take a look -- lots of pretty patterns and colors to see if you're in the market for granite countertops.  Here's the link, and you're welcome to leave a comment if you wish.  Thank you, Laurel, for your interest in my blog!

Thank you all for your visit; I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Denise

7 comments:

  1. It is a nice color of granite and looks so good in your kitchen--good choice. Since my son works with granite I am always interested now in seeing what granite people choose! Stay warm today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is just plain COOL to me! I love your new kitchen so much so I'm not surprised at the response of the company to feature it. (And to think that you waited ... and waited to show your big reveal because you were waiting for it to be "perfect"! Apparently, it was pretty perfect to the designer!

    I do believe I've learned something from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats~! love your countertops~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured. That is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise and congratulations! I just love 'our' granite don't you? I know how you feel as I was so excited to be featured also. I'm popping over now to see your feature. Happy New Year!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had forgotten how beautiful your kitchen is and well worth being shared with others to represent the product that you used. I am inspired. My kitchen needs a face lift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to be featured, Denise! I remember the reveal of your pretty kitchen and how great it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer