Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Susie's Christmas House - Part 2

Hi all!  How's your week going?  I'm making progress on our house now.  The Christmas decorations are coming down quickly and I'm transitioning to the softness of winter decor. I like this time of the year; it's a chance to catch my breath and re-group.  This past weekend, our area had a winter storm consisting of freezing rain and a small bit of snow.  We had a crock pot of chili and a skillet of cornbread here, and it helped to take the chill off. 
 
Today, I'm sharing more pictures of my Mom's neighbor's house decorated for Christmas.  In this post, I'm showing Susie's den and living room.   I

  
This first group of pictures are of the den.
  
  
  
An artist who lives in their neighborhood painted this picture of Susie's yard with Pilot Mountain in the background.
  
  
  
I would love to have this winter tree filled with cardinals in our home.  I'm not sure where we'd put it though.  We're almost at maximum capacity here.  😉
  
  
  
  
The snowy pine cone lights here are charming. 
  
  
  
These canvas pictures with lights are popular right now -- this is a pretty one.
  
  
This is Susie's snowman tree.
  
  
A cute and colorful tree topper... 😊
      
    
I love, love this mitten garland.
  
  
These green mittens with big buttons -- just so darn cute.  :D
  
  
Now we'll head to the living room -- 
 
   
This was over the door to Susie's living room.
  
  
   
  
  
  
  
    
 This church was my very favorite thing in Susie's living room. 
  
  
That's all for today -- I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting here!
 
 
Warm winter hugs,
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this house looks gorgeous ! I'm done with Christmas, but hey... it's over way to soon ! I'm pinning for my next year's inspiration. I loved the coffee table.
    Thanks dear friend.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty decorations. I really like the cardinals in the bare tree. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, that is really a beautiful house and she has some wonderful decorations. Your photos are gorgeous and I love the lighting..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful display over the door to the living room. Everything is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer