Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Note Card Party

I don't want to miss Vee's monthly Note Card Party like I did last month, so I've published two posts today.  If you want to participate, just choose four images which you've used in previous posts that you think would make pretty note cards.  Then pop those picture note cards into a post and join us at A Haven For Vee, February Note Card Party.  It's easy and fun, and you'll meet some really nice bloggers.

You don't have to do a theme with your note cards, either, but I usually do 'cause that's just how I roll.  :)  This month I've chosen Valentine's images for my note cards.





These pictures came from the posts "Shakespeare and Royal Doulton" and "Happy Valentine's Day."

Thank you for hosting the party, Vee!

Denise 

19 comments:

  1. Love all these photos, Denise. Especially the overhead shot of the coffee table. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    I love your Valentine theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful images for card party, Denise!

    I missed last month too and was so upset, glad we both remembered this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Valentine images are so pretty. I love that pink wreath. So airy and soft looking. Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LOVE theme. My very favorite one of all is that first one. I love the pink wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise, I never get tired of seeing Valentine images. Yours are lovely and all so different. Celebrate the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful note cards for Valentines or any 'heart' occasion. Enjoy the day. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty, romantic note cards! (I love the heart-shaped wreath hanging on the door of your china cabinet!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty notecards you've share, Denise! I ❤ all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Striking how much of an impact a photo of a dish of candy can be! My eye went right to it. These would all make lovely Valentines or note cards. Thanks for joining in. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' that first frilly pink wreath:@)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Those are nice cheery colors to brighten up our day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the wreath on your china cabinet. So pretty. What beautiful note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty images. I was crazy about your floral valentine arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Romantic and welcoming, Denise! The roses are lovely and would make great cards. :)
    SHawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVEly notecards, Denise. I especially like the pink wreath on the china cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a nice set of note cards! Thank you so much for stopping by not done growing and leaving such a lovely comment for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How very pretty all of those are! I love that pink wreath! I'll check out the note card party as it is new to me. Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer