Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Music -- Continued

Hi, it's me again.  :-D  


I don't normally post twice in one day, but I just discovered this online, and I had to share it with you!  When I watched this video, it literally gave me goose bumps.  I love this song, anyway, and this a cappella version really is amazing.  Last year, this quintet did a version of "Little Drummer Boy" as well; I like this even better.  It also has more of an impact if you enlarge the video to full-screen.  

 


Don't their voices blend together beautifully?!  You'll have to excuse my enthusiasm, but I just love Christmas, and what would Christmas be without music?  Thanks so much for watching and listening -- I hope you enjoyed it!

Blessings,

Denise

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rendition of a beautiful song. Their voices send chills up my spine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, that was so beautiful. Thank you for sending it on, it really meant a lot to me to hear it today.. ..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas music has always spoken to me softly and loudly. Actually music in general will speak to my heart. The Pentatonix are so good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favorite Christmas songs, Denise! I've heard various artists do that one and I love all of them The songs gives me goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer