Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  
 
 
 Don't you love it when St. Patrick's Day falls on Saturday (or Friday for that matter)?  I didn't find out I had some Irish ancestry until I was an adult, but I've always thought St. Patrick's Day was just a cheerful, festive occasion.  My mom and dad did the Ancestry DNA.com last year, and my mom found out she has some Irish in her blood.  
 
We're having Guinness stew this weekend; it's the first time making it for me, so if it turns out well, I'll share the recipe here.  :)  ☘️
 
 
In the meantime, you're welcome to take a look at some of my St. Patrick's Day posts from previous years.  Above is St. Patrick's Cathedral in Armagh, Northern Ireland.  You can see more pictures Here
 
 
St. Pat's Day 2016 was one of my favorite tablescapes that I've ever done. 
 
 
Love this one, too.
 
 
This was a fun Irish "pub" table from 2015. 
 
 
You can read about our trip in 1999 Here and Here.

 
 
 Thank you so much for stopping by; I love your visits and comments!  Have a great weekend!  🌈 🎩 ☘️
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I proudly claim my 1/32 Irish ancestry, especially on St. Patrick’s Day. You have some wonderful tablescapes there, especially those of your own. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer