Friday, November 7, 2014

Another Blast From the Past

Happy Friday friends!!  Are you enjoying spectacular fall colors and weather where you are?

I really enjoyed your comments from the previous two trips down memory lane.  :-D  By the way, hubby and I ended up watching "Ghostbusters" last Friday night.  It was great, and I honestly think the movie wouldn't be the same without the song.

Okay, for this week's Blast From the Past, I've posted three oldies but goodies.


Do you remember this artist?


Boy did I love this song when I was a kid!  I think this was the very first '45 record I ever got; my mom bought it for me.  I probably played it to death.  ;)


Loved this song, too.


Last of all -- this is such a fun song that I still love today.  Davy Jones looks like a kid in this video; it's hard to believe he's dead.

I hope you enjoyed the music and the look back at clothes and hairstyles.  Thanks so much for your visit -- I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Denise

3 comments:

  1. Denise, thanks for the memories. I loved Downtown and Petula Clark, Mamas and Pappas . I didn't know too much about the Monkees, as far as their music went, as I was a young mother around that time and didn't listen to too much music. It was good hearing the tunes again..I signed up to receive e-mails into my in-box of your posts so I don't miss them so much..Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! My husband I recently purchased a condo in the heart of our city. We are within walking distance to many favorite spots and we sometimes hum "Downtown" as we walk through town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a blast from the past. All one has to do is go through old photo albums for a laugh at hairstyles through the years. :-)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer