Saturday, October 11, 2014

Beautiful October

Happy Saturday everyone on this most beautiful October day!!  I hope this post finds you well and enjoying the fall weather wherever you are.  A sincere "Thank You" to all of you who read my Pfaltzgraff Villa della Luna post and left a comment on the dishes.  You all are the best!  :)  I'm excited that my post is featured at the moment on Pfaltzgraff's Facebook page, if you'd like to check it out; they were such nice folks to work with.

Are you seeing lots of signs of fall in your corner of the world?  Don't you love this time of the year?  Except for linking my tablescape post to a few blog parties, I've been having a bit of a break from the blog for the last few days.  I'm just popping in to say "Hello" and wish you all a happy weekend.

  










Back soon!!

Denise

6 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Denise! Give my favorite furry boy a pumpkin treat for me:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this time of year. The colors are changing here nicely. Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy October to you, Denise! I loved your beautiful photo, especially the ones of the houses. I love checking out pretty houses. Hope you're enjoying the gorgeous Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos filled with that lovely autumn light. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seeing lots of signs of fall, but none of mine are as lovely as the ones you posted. I guess I need to get my butt up and out to find some more.

    Just getting to this. I had a little blog break of my own last week. It wasn't intentional. I had actually planned to be here for the table challenge. Sigh...

    (Have you heard anything? Let me know if you do.)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer