Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Cone of Shame

I don't understand why I have this lampshade on my head.


I went to see all my good friends at the veterinary hospital yesterday morning.  Instead of our usual fun visit, I got poked and prodded, and I woke up with this thing on my head.


I'm pretty cagey, though.  I have almost managed to get it off twice now.


One of the ladies at the desk (she used to be my biggest fan) even told Mom that I fussed and fussed and fussed when I had to get my temperature taken.



The doctor said I'm not supposed to run, jump, or play too much for a whole week!  Mom said she might need some medication.




Mom says sorry about the quality of the photos -- she decided on an impulse to take them.  Thanks for stopping by.  :)

Duncan

9 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Duncan....... hope he is feeling better now. He is such a cute little dog. Bet he doesn't like that cone on his neck. Hugs to Duncan and I hope he feels better soon.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how I don't think the no run, jump or play thing for a week is going to happen:@) Hopefully the week goes quickly and all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but this is so funny to me. Whenever I see a dog in the cone, it makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From catching up on the last few posts it sounds like Duncan is testing your patience! Maybe having the collar on will slow him down a little? He really is an adorable little guy, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duncan, are you being a pain in the keister about now? You settle down a bit and soon you can take off the cone. That can't be much fun. Remember: be nice to your parents, k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor pup! Those things are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duncan, you are a beautiful brindle!!! Get better real soon! No fun having the cone of shame to sport.

    hugs and aroooooos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Duncan. Hope you feel better soon. Be a nice boy and no biting and puddling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Denise, how's it going with Duncan and the cone? I can't imagine the no running, jumping or playing!!! Hopefully,the cone will be off soon. Thinking of you...and big hugs being sent.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer