Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Fourth of July 2019!

Happy Fourth of July to my readers and blog friends!  This will sound corny to many, but I love this country for so many reasons.  I hope you enjoy the pictorial tribute.
  
  
Southport, NC  
  
  
  
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, Williamsburg, VA
  
       
Richmond Reid Plantation, Denton, NC  
      
    
Southeast Old Threshers' Reunion, Denton, NC  
 
  
    
Charleston, SC  
 
         
  
Schuyler, VA  
  
  
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, Williamsburg, VA
  
  
Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, VA  
  
  
Charleston, SC  
       
  
  
Black Mountain, NC
  
  
  
Picture taken from Fort Fisher Ferry, NC  
  
  
Six Pence Pub, Blowing Rock, NC 
    
  
  July 4th, 2014 
  
 
    
Hometown Minor League Baseball 
  
  
Hendersonville, NC, July 2015  
  
  
  
Highlands, NC  
  
     
 Blue Waters Mountain Lodge, July 2013   
       
      
  
Old Salem, NC  
  
  
Home Sweet Home
   
     
Happy Birthday America!!!  Wishing you all a safe and Happy Fourth!
   

8 comments:

  1. I did enjoy all the photos. It is not corny to be a Patriot. Not.at.all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures and have been to many of those places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kayhil! So nice that you've seen these places in person. Our country is so full of beauty. Happy Fourth!

      Delete
  3. I so loved this post Denise...you are spot on...I wish for us to hold on to the values of our great country...USA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Betsy. I wish for the same thing, my friend. So many wonderful things here to be thankful for. Happy Fourth!

      Delete
  4. Nothing corny about showing love of our country patriotism patriotism on such and important day. Love all you pictures here. I haven't been to the Walton's museum in ages. Need to go back with the grand girls.
    Williamsburg is not that terribly far from me at all. I need to get back there too. Wonderful post!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful 4th of July tribute to our wonderful country. I enjoyed all the photos. Maybe we'll visit Denton sometime!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer