Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday Flowers

Happy Friday everyone!  How nice that the first official day of summer and the summer solstice are on a Friday this year.  I thought I'd kick off the weekend with some flower pics from our Williamsburg trip in April. 
   
    
           
Raleigh Tavern Bakery
     
  
Private Residence  
  
  
  
Governor's Palace Gardens
  
  
Snowball Bush, Governor's Palace
       
      
 Private Residence 
  
    
  
Governor's Palace  
  
  
Private Residence
  
Have you planted anything new this year?  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your weekend, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I loved all your pics of the flowers of Williamsburg, Denise. How I’d love to go back and visit again one day.
    I appreciate your visit to my blog! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! We need to visit Wmsbg again. We fight for flowers in our yard due to the deer.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer