Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Christmas Music

Happy Friday to you!  I've got to finish my decorating today, and I'll be listening to Christmas music while I work.  How about you?  Have you finished decorating yet?


One of our favorite artists is Diana Krall.  Two years ago, I gave Mr. Forest Manor her Christmas album, and we've really enjoyed listening to it the last few Christmases.  This song from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" has been a favorite for years, and I think her version is so easy on the ears.  :)



I think the next song is just beautiful -- originally performed by Rosemary Clooney and Bing Crosby in "White Christmas."





What are some of your favorite songs to listen to this time of year?  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Denise

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything done today so you can enjoy it for the weekend Denise! Don't forget the big red bow for my favorite furry bad boy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have some favorite CD's. I really enjoy Nat King Cole, Amy Grant, Twila Paris, and the Messiah. One great well rounded CD is Karen Carpenter's. I love music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise. I like her too but I have to admit that Mannheim Steamroller is my favorite. I have 3 of their CD's and the first thing I do before I start is put them on and I get great energy. Only if its turned really loud though!!..Happy Weekend.Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My iPod is loaded up and plugged into its speaker box. I will be baking and making candies today and I still have some lights to hang outside. Thank you for sharing your music, for I am having a bit of a hard time getting into the spirit. It is coming, but slowly. Have a fine weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise, I was thinking of you this morning.

    In your blog banner on the far right are two ladies. My mom had those same ceramic ladies out every Christmas. She had painted them all in white and there was also an old street light. Sigh. It's her birthday today, I was missing her and she just winked at me through you. Delightful!

    May you find love, joy and peace this Christmas Season and health and happiness in the New Year!

    You are a blessing to many including myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not yet, we're still moving in, but it will soon be altogether!! Have a grand day!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer