Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Will!

Twenty-three years ago today, our son entered the world at 10:06 p.m.  It was a joyful time for Mr. Forest Manor and I.  These years have gone by in such a whirl -- story time at the library, playing at the park in summer, piano lessons, swimming lessons, t-ball, little league baseball, boy scouts, concert band, marching band, laughter, heart-to-heart talks, lots of family time.  Good times and not-so-good times -- all a part of living life.  Parenting certainly isn't easy, but we wouldn't trade a minute of it.

Today, we celebrate our son's birthday on the second day of his new job.  Three months since he graduated from college, and he has a full-time job.  We are blessed and oh, so thankful!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILL!!!  We love you!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Will! My Will's birthday is the 15th, blessed indeed!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your handsome son. So glad he has a job soon after college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Will! Such a proud mama!! My birthday is tomorrow!! A lot older than Will. LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son. You are right, parenting is not always easy but it is always worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-Day to your son and congrats on the new job:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Will and may you have many many more. Good looking young man.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your son, Will! Oh, how the time flies. I know your heart is filled with all the sweet memories.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your handsome son congratulations on his college graduation and his new job. yay God is so good.

    sophia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! I am thrilled for him. May he have a wonderful birthday and a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious, cut baby. You must be very proud of him. Not many college grads are getting jobs so quickly. Congratulations to him and a happy birthday. Feels great to have our children experience success. Pat yourself on the back, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your Will! I keep forgetting to ask the most important question:

    Does he have a girlfriend?

    I have a single 21 year old, you know. Just sayin'...
    (I have a single 24 year old, too, but he might not cotton to older women.)

    I'm really excited about his job, you know. I would brag and say that I helped secure it through prayer, but I don't want to be all braggy...



    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer