Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's Up With Google Blogger Comments?

Is anyone else out there having trouble leaving comments on people's blogs??  I always try to reply to those folks who are kind enough to visit my blog and leave a comment.  And of course, I also try to visit the blogs on my blog roll and leave comments on various posts.  The point of this ramble is that for the last couple of days I've been trying to leave comments for people on my blog roll, and after typing what I want to say, when I press "Publish" I get this blank box with the following message at the top:  "Your current account does not have access to view this page."  How frustrating.  These are people who are following my blog, so why do I not have "access"?

Well, I'll just end by saying that there are some great posts out there at the moment, and I enjoy viewing them.  If you left a comment on my blog, and I don't reply, it's not because I didn't try to.  I just wondered if others are having this same problem.

3 comments:

  1. Just change the webreader to Google Chrome (for free) and the problem is solved :)
    and do not miss

    T
    H
    E

    B
    L
    O
    G
    P
    A
    R
    T
    Y

    WELCOME :)
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had problems from time to time, but not right now.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having problems and get a goofy screen, but I think mine is different. I figured it was just ME. It makes it very slow going to visit blogs, especially since I have been behind and have a lot that I want to read. UGH.

    I do think google chrome gives me fewer problems than IE does.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. I ENJOY READING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Designer